Friday, March 30, 2012

A brief flyover of my work...

I thought it would be helpful to provide a brief description of my stories for my potential partners. The majority of my work is targeted to the children's picture book audience, a market I regularly fall into! In each subsequent blog post, I will provide a brief synopsis of my stories. Interested, serious, determined, and skilled e-book (or print book.. I won't discriminate) publishers, illustrators, coders, investors... can contact me for the full text. Happy hunting... -A

I try to give credit where credit is due, so I need to send a thank-you to Will Terry (www.willterry.com) for suggesting I start this blog.... two posts in and I am certain it will be the high road.  So, thank you for corresponding with me Mr. Terry!  I hope this blog sees some traffic, and in turn more people are exposed to your striking and colorful work.  Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment